- Personal Injury Attorney
- Practicing since 2001
- Licensed in Oregon & California
Damian loves what he does because he gets to help people who have been through some of the worst experiences get back to as close to a normal life they can. He understands how to listen to his clients and make sure that he is giving the best possible.
Damian grew up in the Bay Area (San Bruno, CA) and now lives in Southern Oregon with his family. He loves to spend time with them and loves sports. He is bilingual in English and Spanish. Damian lives by his montra, Family, Faith, Career. He truly finds his peace and happiness in helping others. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University and his JD from the University of Santa Clara in 1999.
Damian serves as a pro tem judge and a Court Appointed Special Advocate in Jackson County.
Damian’s past community service includes serving with La Clinica del Valle, the City of Central Point Planning Commission, Junior Comets, and Boy Scouts of America.
“Damian treated me with kindness and respect. Professional, efficient and caring.”
“Highly recommend Damian at Idiart Law. Not only did he do an excellent job representing me, he did it with compassion and kindness.” – Serene W.
“Damian stood by us during all the ups and downs that a case like this brings. Personally witnessing his integrity and ability to be successful with a monster insurance company that didn’t have any willingness to do what was right. With his perseverance, we are definitely in a better place today.” – Daniel E.
“We were very pleased with our experience with Damian M. Idiart . They go above and beyond the norm for their clients. Damian fought hard for our case. He didn’t just go through the motions, he kept fighting for us to get the most possible settlement for our claim. We highly recommend this Law firm. They go the extra mile for you. 5 STARS from us.”
“Damian and the team are honest and justice-minded. Very professional, kind and compassionate. Habla Espanol” – Estelle L.
Current & Recent Cases
- Trip & Fall – Fall inside of grocery store
- Auto Accident – Rear-end accident along the Oregon Coast
- Assault – Attacked on property
- Motorcycle Accident – Motorcyclist cut off causing an accident
- Premises Liability – Fall over a hotel sprinkler
- Boating Accident – Autopilot boating accident in the ocean
- SETTLED – Motor Vehicle Accident – Rear Ended at a stop light
- SETTLED – Auto Accident – Distracted Driving
- SETTLED – Dog Bite – Aggressive Dog
- SETTLED – Product Liability – Improper washing machine installation
- VERDICT – WON – Motor vehicle accident – Disputed liability motorcycle versus car accident
- VERDICT – WON – Motor Vehicle Accident – Large wage loss following a car accident
- SETTLED – Wrongful Death – Pedestrian hit inside a crosswalk
Click to Chat
Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Saturday: By appointment
Fax Number: (541) 245-0486
©2019 Idiart Law Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PO Box 3700
Central Point, OR 97502
Our promise to you is that we handle each case individually and with care. We take cases many lawyers pass up because we know that you cannot afford to fight the system alone. Give us a call, send us a text or stop in and we will help you know that you are more than a case but a person with a story. Let us tell your story.
Disclaimer: The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Any case results found on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Every case is circumstantial. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.